1) Data provided voluntarily by users
The user may voluntarily provide the Controller with its personal data, with specific reference to personal information, e-mail address and other contact data, in the following circumstances:
- sending communications by e-mail to the addresses provided in this website;
- filling in online contact forms present on this website to request assistance;
- subscribing to the periodical newsletter;
- taking part in surveys to investigate the quality of services offered;
- creating its own account.
The personal data provided are collected, processed and stored by the process Controller for the following purposes:
- to respond to communications received;
- to respond to the requests for assistance (including reports on any disservice);
- to send newsletters and other information and/or advertising material for products and services offered by the process Controller;
- to generate and manage user accounts;
- to process data collected during surveys conducted to assess the level of satisfaction with services provided.
The personal data supplied are processed by the Controller solely for the time needed to achieve the purpose they were collected for. Once that purpose has been achieved, the personal data are deleted or made irreversibly anonymous.
Users using the forums, or other channels, to publish their contents, hence including their personal data, on this website, acknowledge that information made public can be read, collected and used by third parties who have no relationship with the Controller, also to send unwanted messages. The Controller declares that it is not responsible for any improper use that third parties could make of the personal data that users decided to publish through the channels mentioned.
2) Navigation data
During their normal operations and solely for the connection duration, the information systems operating this website acquire some personal data transmitted implicitly on using internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects but, for its very nature, could enable user identification through processing and association with data held by third parties. This data category includes: IP addresses or the names of computers used by users to connect to this website; URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time requests are made, the method used to submit requests to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the answer given by the server (successful, error, etc.), the characteristics of the browser used for navigation purposes, the size of the window in which the browser is performed in the device used, and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment. These data are only to collect anonymous statistics on how this website is used and to check it operates correctly, and are deleted straight after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibilities in any hypothetical computer crimes damaging the website. In that occurrence too, the contact data do not last longer than seven days.