Mestre (Venice), 19 April 2019 – The new board of directors of Banca IFIS S.p.A. met today at the end of the shareholders’ meeting. During the session, the board:
• assigned the corporate duties to directors elected for 2019-2021, appointing Sebastien Egon Fürstenberg as Chairman, Ernesto Fürstenberg Fassio as Vice Chairman and Luciano Colombini as Managing Director;
• determined that directors Simona Arduini, Antonella Malinconico, Beatrice Colleoni, Monica Billio, Daniele Umberto Santosuosso, Divo Gronchi and Roberto Diacetti meet the independence requirements under Italy’s Consolidated Law on Finance (Testo Unico della Finanza) and Code of Corporate Governance (Codice di Autodisciplina delle Società Quotate);
• obtained a positive opinion from the board of statutory auditors in relation to the board of directors’ members meeting the independence requirements under the Code of Corporate Governance (Codice di Autodisciplina delle Società Quotate);
• appointed Simona Arduini, Monica Billio, Antonella Malinconico and Daniele Umberto Santosuosso as members of the Risk and Control Committee;
• appointed Divo Gronchi, Roberto Diacetti and Beatrice Colleoni as members of the Nomination Committee;
• appointed Simona Arduini, Beatrice Colleoni and Luca Lo Giudice as members of the Remuneration Committee;
• appointed the supervisory body for 2019–2021, which comprises the standing auditor Marinella Monterumisi, the directors Daniele Umberto Santosuosso and Divo Gronchi, and the Head of Compliance and the Head of Internal Audit in charge from time to time.
The board of directors also appointed Simona Arduini as Lead Independent Director and Luciano Colombini as director in charge of the internal control system and risk management.
In the context of the lists submitted by shareholders for appointment of directors, which are available to the public on the bank’s website (www.bancaifis.it) – under the section “Corporate Governance/Assemblea degli azionisti 19 aprile 2019” – are also included the CVs of the current board members.